Meet again at YAPC::Asia 2010 Tokyo in October

I was back to Japan from Taiwan. It's my third time to attend the OSDC.TW. I must say thank you for the Taiwanese hackers to warmly welcome us, Shibuya.pm, to have our first tech talk session abroad. More than a few of us, including me, must attend the OSDC.TW again next year.

By the way, some people there asked me when the YAPC::Asia Tokyo would be held. It's not officially announced in English.


@941-san who is the events organizing lead in the JPA, Japan Perl Association, has announced the brief schedule for the YAPC::Asia 2010 Tokyo as following:

  • May - the first splash website opened
  • July - CFP started
  • August - registration started
  • October - curtain-up!

Details about the venue and exact date don't seem fixed yet. They are planning to hold it at somewhere in/near Tokyo at October 14th-16th as their current plan noted only in Japanese. After fixed by the JPA, the details would be announced also in English as in the past years.

I hope you all friends could meet here again at Japan's beautiful season of Autumn.