OSDC.TW 2008 - DOM manipulation by Wiimote/Gainer over HTTP

12th April, I gave a new talk titled "DOM manipulation by Wiimote/Gainer over HTTP" for the OSDC.TW 2008 at Taipei.


I think manipulating DOM is a bother. That is why I have developed the JKL.ParseXML and XML.ObjTree libraries for my use. And I was involved in kinds of real device web service techs in these days. The presentation could be an answer from me about DOM manipulation. ;-)

The same titled talk will be soon made again in both of the YAPC::Asia 2008 Tokyo and the YAPC::NA 2008 at Chicago.

Special thanks:
* Hiroshi Nemoto - Wiimote HTTPd's co-author
* Hitoshi Amano (a.k.a. amachang) - S6 presentation tool's author
* Shuhei Terai (a.k.a. trick7) - Gainer's maestro


Anyway, this was my first time to get to Taiwan. I must say that the Formosa was the great island of good foods and kind full people.


After the conference, I moved to gugod's office in the Jhubei City which is next to Hsinchu. I love 小籠包 (Xiaolongbao) above, however, 潤餅 (Taiwanese crepe) at a street stand was really tasty.


I'd love to back to Taiwan again next year. More photos...